Best answer

Can You Please Add Me To The List for "Dropbox files in subfolder" ?

• 25 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Simple one, easy to mark as “Solved”.

@Danvers had posted the following regarding subfolders:

We do have a feature request recorded for this and I've added your email address as another vote for this addition. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality. 

Could you please add me to the list on this request? Link below:

Dropbox files in subfolder | Zapier Community

I’ve been trying *very* hard to get them to open up on it here:

Programmatically Process Shared Link Folders and S... - Dropbox Community (dropboxforum.com)

((( that db community thread I’d worded in a very specific way to avoid easy outs, and was why I didn’t mention my platform for so long … )))

Cheers.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 27 November 2020, 15:48

Hi @eliot

Thanks for the message and I’ve added you to the feature request asking for the ability to trigger Zaps from new files in subfolders. 

The DropBox integration is one that Zapier manages but, as you’ve discovered, the Dropbox API doesn’t currently support this kind of call. Fingers crossed that it will get added in the near future so we can take another look at that feature request. 

Thanks!

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @eliot

Thanks for the message and I’ve added you to the feature request asking for the ability to trigger Zaps from new files in subfolders. 

The DropBox integration is one that Zapier manages but, as you’ve discovered, the Dropbox API doesn’t currently support this kind of call. Fingers crossed that it will get added in the near future so we can take another look at that feature request. 

Thanks!