Question

Can we use Path to distribute Facebook Lead to different Google sheets by different day?

• 21 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, I would like to create paths for my Facebook leads to google sheet, if I would like to set different day, the same lead form distribute the leads into two different google sheets, is that able to do that?

For example :
Day 1 Lead Form A distribute lead into Google Sheet A
Day 2 Lead Form A distribute lead into Google Sheet B

May I know is Path able to do that? And if able, may I know how to set up the paths?

Thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @GOLDMINE,

thank you for your question.

It should be possible to do this with Path. But, let me try to understand you better: So, you want this for example to happen for specific days of the week? So for example on Monday it should be in one, Tuesday the other? This should be possible by using the “created_at” or a similar attribute in the Facebook Leads fields. You can simply format this date into the day of the week and then use paths to specify where you want it to enter.

Does that help you?

Hi @Ennes 

thank you so much for your reply!

I think it might be the same as what you suggest, Monday/Wednesday/Friday Facebook leads to Google Sheet A, Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday Facebook  leads to Google sheet B

May I know what do you mean by “created_at” or a similar attribute in the Facebook Leads fields and how could I do this?

And in the Path function, which filter should I choose? Should I choose the date/time equal method?

im really appreciate for your help! thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @GOLDMINE!

Were you able to find the filter that you needed for your paths? We’d love to know how you got on with this :slight_smile: