Question

Can't pull in the unique email address from google sheet to ZD ticket

• 7 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I created a Zap to create a new ticket for each new row added to a Google sheet. Everything works fine except it isn’t creating the ticket with unique email addresses. It is using the same one every time. If I don’t have it pull the email address it creates the ticket using the agent email address, which isn’t ideal either.

I was having it update the “Requester Email” from the google sheet. Is there another way to do this?  

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @jbraga 

Can you show us how the GSheets step is setup ?

Userlevel 1

The google sheet found the email field and a value “gsx$whatisyouremailaddress none@gmail.com” The problem is if I use this value it will load that actual email address for every ticket created in Zendesk instead of the email value 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@jbraga 

I’m sorry, but I’m not quite clear on the issue here. Can you show via some screenshots.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jbraga!

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you’d managed to get things working, or whether you could still use some help here. Please let us know :)