Best answer

Can't connect Zapier to WooCommerce

• 25 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I've been trying to connect to WooCommerce. At first I was trying to connect but did not have the plugin voor WooCommerce Zapier installed on WordPress. Then I could not create an application password. I enabled application passwords in WordFence. Now I have an admin username and the application password under that admin but I still cannot login. I read it could be related to Wordfence but I don't know where to start figuring out what to fix. Anyone else have experience with this? What thresholds to adjust or options to turn on/off? 

Thanks!

Aileen The on behalf of Danielle Wolzak

Team JufDanielle

icon

Best answer by Danielle Wolzak 3 December 2021, 21:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @Danielle Wolzak, is it saying you do not have permission to login or is there a different message that pops up?

Hi TamRazzleDazzle,

It is saying the following:

It's not though. I used the admin account that created the site and placed an app password under it. 

I don't get a popup even though Zapier has permission to show popups.

Checked out the help docs and all I can think of is that maybe Wordfence is interfering but I need the brute force protection on my membership site. Should I take into account threshold in the setup of brute force protection to make sure Zapier comes through? Or do I need to whitelist Zapier en where do I do it?

Sorry answered a bit too soon @TamRazzleDazzle ! 
I enabled logging and saw that the problem was with 2-factor authentication. 

Made it optional and deactivated it on the admin account we wish to connect to the WooCommerce Zapier app. It works :)