Best answer

Can't connect Facebook Offline Conversions

• 2 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi!

I’m having trouble setting up my Facebook Offline Conversions  Zap.  I can’t add any trigger events.

And when I skip the step, no data will come trough. Can someone please help me with that?

icon

Best answer by SamB 3 December 2021, 14:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @kristinaparnaste 

Check the available help articles: https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-offline-conversions/help

Userlevel 1

Unfortunately no help there...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @kristinaparnaste

Ah, looking at the Facebook Offline Conversions app it seems that there aren’t any trigger events available. There’s only a Send Offline Event action available so that’s why you’re not able to select a trigger event in the Zap:

376a5f20b2b8c23d20d91a4952547f24.png
Can you share a bit more detail about the workflow you’re looking to set up here? There may be a different app you can use for the trigger step instead. :)

Userlevel 1

@SamB 

Hi!

First of all, thank you for clearing that out. :) The workflow that I’m looking for should automatically send my Woocommerce store offline orders to my Facebook Pixel, and for that, I thought this workflow should be the right one. But if there’s another way to do that, I’m all ears :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You’re welcome, @kristinaparnaste! :)

Ok, so what you’re looking to do with that workflow is trigger a Zap when there’s a new order in WooCommerce and then add that order info into Facebook. It appears we’ve got a template for that workflow that you can get started with here: Add new WooCommerce orders to Facebook Offline Conversion 

With that workflow, you’d start with the WooCommerce Order trigger event that will trigger for new orders. When setting that up, according to WooCommerce’s documentation, it looks like you’d want to select the “Order created” Trigger Rule as the the “Order paid” Trigger Rule won’t tigger for offline orders.  

Then we follow up that WooCommerce trigger with the Facebook Offline Conversions Send Offline Event action to send the order information from WooCommerce to Facebook. 

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction! 

Userlevel 1

@SamB 

Wow, thank you! The issue is resolved. You saved my weekend and I hope you have a super nice one yourself!:wink: