Best answer

Can't Connect Burner to Zapier: Not Supported Carrier

• 2 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello! I’m trying to send auto texts when I get a FB lead via Burner, and when I get to Step 2 to Sign In to my Burner account, I get this message. Anybody else have this issue or know how to solve it? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by PaulKortman 2 June 2020, 01:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@zabs3205 where are you getting this error? Is it happening when you login to burner? what carrier is managing the number you are entering (I suspect something like Google Voice or Google Fi?)

Userlevel 1

@PaulKortman Thanks for the reply. I am getting the error message in Zapier. When I click the box "sign in to burner" and then it prompts me for my burner account phone number, I click enter and that error message pops up. I used my cell phone number to sign up for Burner, and my carrier is Verizon. I then paid for the monthly subscription and created a phone number in Burner. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@zabs3205 my guess is that it’s asking for your actual Verizon phone number. I assume it’s wanting you to login and I suspect you do not login to burner with a burner number but instead with your Verizon number. 

Userlevel 1

Wish I could insert the facepalm emoji. That is what it was hahaha! Thank you thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Happy to help!