Best answer

Can I use Zapier to send typeform responses to the people who responded

Hi all. I’m trying to do some work for a client who wants a copy of the typeform responses sent to the person who filled out the form. I feel like the easiest way to do this would be to set up a Zap between google and Typeform so that when someone sends in a response then GMail sends an email to that person with the information in.  Has anyone done this?  Does this seem doable or is there another way to achieve this?  Thanks for any help you can give me!

icon

Best answer by jpot 9 July 2020, 18:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hello! My name is Justin and I write for the Zapier blog. 

You can absolutely use Zapier to do this. We actually have a template for that, check it out: https://zapier.com/apps/gmail/integrations/typeform/114/get-email-notifications-or-send-follow-ups-to-new-typeform-respondents

Hi Justin, I saw that template but it seemed unclear as to whether the responses to the form could be included.  The actions listed don’t seem like they would be able to handle that?  Any thoughts?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

You can map the responses from the form to the email! Click the text box for the email body and you should see the fields, add as many as you want to the message.