Best answer

Can I stop a delayed task(s) from running?

• 12 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi there!

Apologies if this has been answered already, and if it has please do point me in the direction of the post where I can find the answer and I will delete this post.

The company I work for has a Zap that triggers one email sent immediately, and then using Delay by Zapier, one email is sent each week for the following three weeks thereafter.

Today, that Zap was erroneously run a couple of times - which has now set up some customers who have already received the aforementioned email sequence to receive it again over the next three weeks.

With all of this in mind, I’m wondering is there any way I can stop the remaining emails from sending? From Zap History -> Zap Runs, I was able to isolate the instances that we want to stop from running any further. If I select both of them and click “Delete” - will that stop the remaining tasks in the Zap from running? Or will that simply delete the log of Zap Runs from our Zap History, and the remaining emails will still be sent?

Any advice is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 13 July 2021, 00:38

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Colinfm88 

‘Delete’ will delete the Delayed Zap from running the remaining Steps.