Best answer

Can I schedule Transfer to import data on a weekly/monthly basis?

• 19 October 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Am I able to schedule Transfer to run at specific times, or does it have to be done manually?

icon

Best answer by SamB 1 December 2023, 10:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

There isn’t a way to schedule transfers at present, but that’s a great idea! 

It doesn’t look like we’ve got an existing feature request logged for this so I’d recommend contacting our Support Team about this. They’ll be happy to open up a feature request so that we can start tracking user interest and work on getting that implemented! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@SamB+1 for the scheduling a Transfer functionality.

Hourly

Daily

Weekly

Monthly

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for sharing your interest and feedback, @Troy Tessalone! 🙂

I can totally see how this would be useful! I’d recommend contacting our support team to put in a feature request for this one. This way we can get the ball rolling on tracking interest. 🤗

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Just a thought, this would be great to be able to call the transfer in Zaps. So add it as an option like the rest of the Zap tools so we could trigger on a schedule or with an event. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

That’s a great idea, @Currently Jason! :)

I’ve added your vote to the feature request Troy submitted via our Support Team. And I’ve also added a note to it with details of your suggestion. I can’t promise anything specific time-wise, but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it’s implemented.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It’s now possible to schedule transfers!

Read more:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks! 👋

Just popping by with an update to share that the scheduled transfers function will be deprecated on January 15, 2024. Any existing scheduled transfers will continue to run up until that point, but as of today, it will no longer be possible to create new scheduled transfers. 

To avoid disruption, any currently active scheduled transfers will be migrated into new Zaps that can perform the same workflow. You can learn more about the changes to scheduled transfers here

Please do reach out in Community if you have any questions in the meantime!