Best answer

Calendly with Google Sheets

• 26 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello,

I'm appealing to the community because I can't find a solution. Here is my problem:

I use Calendly for my business, customers make appointments and they are randomly scheduled to my team members. I am trying to send the appointment information, on Google Sheets, but splitting the data on several sheets (depending on the team member, as one spreadsheet = one team member). To list the appointments in a table for each member of my team.

Does anyone have a solution to my problem?

Thank you very much,

Julia

icon

Best answer by christina.d 7 June 2022, 00:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, friends! 👋🏽 I wanted to pop in and summarize Mercology’s responses.

@Julia Immo The challenge is every team member will have a different tab in Google Sheets.  There are a couple possible workarounds for this”

1. Put all appointments in one sheet and then use a Pivot Table to show individual appointments in other sheets.
  2. Look up the sheet ID for each sheet and create a Utility > Lookup table in Zapier to assign the Sheet ID in the Google Sheet Step.

Not a straightforward answer, but they both work.

If you decided to go the Lookup Table route - the below outline maybe useful:

Put the Utility > Lookup Table before the Google Sheet step

In the Lookup Table Assign the following:

- Lookup key = Name of person assigned in Calendly
- Lookup table = Google Sheet ID - see highlighted below
- Fallback Value = Google Sheet to add the appointment if there is no match on the name

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/googlesheetID/edit#gid=0

Google Sheet - Map the result of the lookup table as the Google Shhet ID

I hope this helps!  

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Julia Immo The google sheet is an example of the Sheet ID to include in the lookup table.

Thanks for your help, the zap seems to work but on my Google Sheets nothing is added :/

I don't know why...

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Put the Utility > Lookup Table before the Google Sheet step

In the Lookup Table Assign the following:

- Lookup key = Name of person assigned in Calendly
- Lookup table = Google Sheet ID - see highlighted below
- Fallback Value = Google Sheet to add the appointment if there is no match on the name

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U7DCff7YeEIOOYZpEWj7nRZJVfzOd92AAOPUb7y0yoI/edit#gid=0

Google Sheet - Map the result of the lookup table as the Google Shhet ID

@Mercology  Thank you for your reply!

If I want to use the Zapier Lookup Table, my zap should look like this (screen)?

Forgive me, I'm still a beginner, I'm not sure what I should put in these 3 categories of informations :
- Lookup key
- Lookup table
- Fallback Value

Could you help me?

Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Julia Immo The challenge is every team member will have a different tab in Google Sheets.  There are a couple possible workarounds for this”

1. Put all appointments in one sheet and then use a Pivot Table to show individual appointments in other sheets.
  2. Look up the sheet ID for each sheet and create a Utility > Lookup table in Zapier to assign the Sheet ID in the Google Sheet Step.

Not a straightforward answer, but they both work.