I have a Zap that extracts info from an email generated by our website booking system and places it into a new Quickbooks invoice.
We clean items for customers, so there are three important dates.
- We courier customers an empty box on PACKAGING DELIVERY DATE
- We courier the full box from customers on COLLECTION DATE
- We return items to customers on RETURN DATE
Right now, the web booking system generates COLLECTION DATE only (Monday to Friday), which we extract from the email and then use Zapier formatters to manipulate and insert the other dates as follows:
- For PACKAGING DELIVERY DATE we use “-2 days”
- For RETURN DATE we use “+8 days”
It works ok, but I’d like to know if there’s a way that these two dates can AVOID weekends? So if someone right now books online for a Tuesday collection, -2 days would be a Sunday, and so on. Our courier only operates Monday-Friday. So, we have to adjust every Quickbooks invoice manually if any of the formatted dates fall onto a weekend.
Hope that makes sense and there’s relatively easy solution?
Thanks in advance.