Best answer

Bubble does not work - The app returned "Invalid refresh_token” error

• 22 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi.

I connected Shopify & Bubble with Zapier. 

It was working properly before, but now it does not work with the following error message at the Bubble step.

The app returned "Invalid refresh_token: 9b68e3b11455429da07fad0d273386a3".

We didn’t change the Shopify nor Bubble at all…

Thanks

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 22 November 2021, 02:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Wataru 

It looks like an authentication error, have you tried reconnecting your account? If you haven’t connect your account again check whether it fixes. Also check if other zapier bubble actions are working or not. If none helps, then you need to contact Zapier support for a fix on the app’s end.

Thank you very much!!

It worked!! 

Thank you for your quick and kind reply!

please help cannot able to connect to  bubble give auth error, i am on free plan on bubble

Hi @Wataru 

It looks like an authentication error, have you tried reconnecting your account? If you haven’t connect your account again check whether it fixes. Also check if other zapier bubble actions are working or not. If none helps, then you need to contact Zapier support for a fix on the app’s end.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @xnaudheih

About Bubble's Integration

What kind of authentication does Bubble use?

Bubble uses OAuth.

Do I need a personal Bubble plan or higher to use Bubble with Zapier?

You need a paid Bubble plan to use Bubble with Zapier.

Do I need special account permissions in Bubble to use Bubble with Zapier?

Your collaborator permissions for a specific Bubble application determine the Zaps that you can create for that app. For example, collaborators with "View only" permissions for a Bubble application's data can "Find a Bubble thing" but not create one. An app admin can find and create a Bubble thing.

Are there any webhook subscription limits in Bubble when I use Bubble with Zapier?

Bubble doesn't have any webhook subscription limits when you use Bubble with Zapier.

Are custom fields in Bubble supported when I use Bubble with Zapier?

Yes, Bubble supports custom fields.

Does Bubble use real trigger samples from my Bubble account?

Yes, Bubble provides real trigger samples from your Bubble account.

What kind of Bubble hosted account can I use with Zapier?

Bubble's Zapier integration supports cloud-hosted accounts only.

THanks sir