Best answer

Boleto Simples Problem with account verification

• 6 April 2020
  • 5 replies

I can’t make a Zap with Boleto Simples because dosen’t recognize my Boleto Simple account, does anyone know how to fix this?

I already checked if was a wrong password problem.

I already checked if was a problem with the Boleto Simples company, and they said that the zapier that wasn’t recognizing the account.

icon

Best answer by steph.n 9 May 2020, 03:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Thomas Daher 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu !

Hi @Thomas Daher ,

Thanks for reaching out- sorry you are running into an error here!

Have you previously been able to connect to Boleto Simples? The Zapier connection will expire after a certain amount of time so reconnecting it will often do the trick.

If this isn’t the culprit, please let us know and we can dig deeper!

Thanks for your attention Andrew and Liz.

I never could connect Boleto Simples with Zapier, not even for some minutes. I think that the problem it’s the recogniton of my Boleto Simples account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for the additional details @Thomas Daher !

I’m escalating this to Support so they can take a closer look. They will be in touch just as soon as they can!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Thomas Daher - We appreciate the patience. Tyler from Zapier support had responded to you with the following in hopes that it may resolve the error you’re seeing:

It appears that Boleto Simples is returning a 403 error.
The message they include is "User without active subscription".

To resolve the issue, you may want to check your Boleto Simples account's permissions, to make sure that it has "admin" or "owner" permissions, and is on a plan that allows for API connections.