Hi, what are best practices when needing to update some of the questions/options (in a drop down menu) in a Google Form that is linked via zapier, so that the new/revised form options (from the drop down menu) show up in zapier? TIA!
Best answer by Liz_Roberts
Thanks for reaching out- apologies for the delay!
Regarding best practices, I would recommend following the below steps when updating your form:
- Turn off the Zap before making any changes to your Google Form.
- Add your new form fields then test a form submission
- Within your Zap, pull in that test form submission (from Step 2) as a new sample, which will load any new form fields!
- After you’ve finished selecting the new fields in the relevant steps of your Zap, give it a quick test
- If your test runs correctly, you can turn your Zap back on
Let us know if you have any additional questions- always happy to help!