Best answer

Badgr

• 13 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello. Greetings from Mexico City. Hope you are safe. 

I’m trying to create my first Zap using rows from a Google Sheet and issuing a Badge in Badgr. I have not been able to include my Badgr credentials. I am able to login to my Badgr issuer account on the pop up window, but there is no way to save my credentials to Zappier.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ana

icon

Best answer by steph.n 7 July 2020, 06:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @AnaMolina!

I was able to confirm what you’re saying. When I tried to connect the Badgr account it logs me in but nothing happens beyond that. It looks like we'll have to dig deeper into this one, so I'm going to escalate this to our Support team. They'll help you resolve this issue in a timely fashion :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @AnaMolina - Thanks for being so patient. As you know, our team is aware of the issue you’re having and we wanted to share the answer you received here:

We've reached out to the team at Badgr to report this trouble connecting with their Zapier integration, to help them make some changes. I'll keep you posted when they have more news on how you can connect Badgr and Zapier.
I'm so sorry for any hassle while we're resolving this issue with Badgr. We'll be back in touch as soon as we have any news. If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please let me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @data4change - We the above message from me outlines that Badgr is aware of this report and needs to be resolved by them. This issue is resolved (in this topic) because that’s the answer we can provide at the moment. If you wish to contact Badgr directly, please do so. Thanks for understanding!