Best answer

Automatically send a zap copy to another mail recipient

• 25 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hallo, ich möchte im Workflow des Zap automatisch eine Kopie des Zap an einen weiteren Email Empfänger senden, welcher kein Gmail-Konto hat. Bis jetzt habe ich herausgefunden, dass ich dies manuell machen muss, jedoch nicht automatisiert. Danke für eure Hilfe. Ich habe heute erst ein Zapier-Konto eröffnet.

Hello, I would like to automatically send a copy of the Zap to another email recipient who does not have a Gmail account in the Zap workflow. So far I've figured out that I have to do this manually, not automated. Thank you for your help. I just opened a Zapier account today.

This post has been edited by a moderator to provide the English translation of the post and subsequent replies.

icon

Best answer by VWO 26 August 2020, 17:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hallo! Ich spreche kein Deutsch, Google Translate jedoch. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, was Sie hier versuchen. Können Sie bitte einen Screenshot und einen weiteren Kontext zu den Problemen bereitstellen, die Sie haben?

Hello! I don't speak German, but Google Translate. I am not sure what you are trying to do here. Can you please provide a screenshot and further context about the problems you are having?

Userlevel 1

Hallo Andy, das Problem habe ich zwischenzeitlich lösen können, indem ich bei eMail “to” noch diesen weiteren Empfänger hinzugefügt habe.

Hello Andy, I have been able to solve the problem in the meantime by adding this additional recipient to eMail “to”.