Best answer

Automatically like some tweets?

• 25 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Is there a way to automatically like some tweets posted by a Twitter user or in a Twitter list?

I don’t mean every tweet posted by a user, that would be offensive.

But maybe like every N tweets, or on some other rhythm.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by steph.n 1 September 2020, 20:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Hi Andrew!

You could automatically retweet a tweet from a certain user/follower (in a list). You could add a filter in your zap so not very tweet will be retweeted - for example only the ones with a relevant hashtag? It's not possible to automatically like posts, there's no action in the Twitter integration. Hope that helps!

Userlevel 2

Thanks. I think the Twitter integration also lacks a retweet action, though, right? So you could only re-compose the tweet anew?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks. I think the Twitter integration also lacks a retweet action, though, right? So you could only re-compose the tweet anew?

That’s correct. We don’t have a retweet action. 

I have put in a feature request for this on your behalf. That does a few things:

- Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
- Help track interest in this feature being implemented
- Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Userlevel 2

That’s correct. We don’t have a retweet action. 

I have put in a feature request for this on your behalf. That does a few things:

- Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
- Help track interest in this feature being implemented
- Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Best support on the web, Zapier - again.