Best answer

Authentication failed with Wordpress

• 12 May 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I can not connect my wordpress account, it was working untill this morning. When the authentication runs, it appears the message:

not well-formed (invalid token): line 1, column 1

I checked the remote publishing checkbox in Wordpress and deactivated all WP plugins and still not functinioning. 

My blog is out of air, since yesterday since i can´t load any new zaps that capture news from other sources. This matter is urgent, if someone came across this issue, please help me out!

icon

Best answer by Renato Ojima 24 June 2020, 14:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Renato Ojima 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Renato Ojima, I’m sorry that you’re having some trouble with your WordPress Zap. As a first pass, could you please take a look at our help guide Common Problems with WordPress as that has a lot of tips on connecting your WordPress account to Zapier. 

If you have run through those and are still having trouble, let us know!

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the response @Danvers. I tried all the suggestions and none worked. I will have to check the XML-RPC.php file to see if there´s any code line blocking an outside access.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Renato, I’m sorry that you’re still having trouble authentication your WordPress account. 😞

If you don’t find the answer in the XML-RPC.php, then you can either reach out to support using the Get Help form or reply here and we’ll escalate this post to the Support Team. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Renato Ojima 

Just checking in - were you able to get this sorted?

Userlevel 1

Yes @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu . It was a code line with a character that shouldn't exist in the XML rpc file.