Best answer

Asana and Office 365

• 22 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I’m brand new here and looking for advice.

I set up an account in Zapier to try to populate our shared office 365 calendar when we add/edit/delete tasks in Asana.  When I create a task in Asana I get a new task in Office 365, but when I change the due date in Asana, I get another new task in Office 365.

I’m assuming that I’m not the first person to encounter such an issue but I can’t see any easy way to fix this.  There is no “when I modify in Asana then modify in Office 365” option.

Can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 23 April 2020, 16:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @westernlettings ,

Thank you for reaching out! 

I’m sorry to report that the action “Update Event” is not currently available with the Office 365 integration. That being said, there is an open feature request for this action and I've gone ahead and added you as an interested user! This does the following:

• Elevates this request to the app developers
  • Ensures you will receive a email notification if/when this feature is available

I know that isn’t the news you were hoping for, but please let us know if we can answer any additional questions- happy to help!