Best answer

Any news on person accounts from SF being supported by zapier?

We urgently would need this feature… I think it’s for every sf-integration-user a topic who handles end customer business

icon

Best answer by christina.d 30 November 2022, 09:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @121W 

ETAs for feature requests and app updates are not publicly announced as there are many factors that contribute to prioritizing such needs vs wants.

I suggest you open a ticket with Zapier Support to inquire further: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @121W!

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature (we have an existing feature request for it). We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, friends! 
An email recently went out with some instructions and clarification on how to create a person account using the “Create Record” Salesforce Action and I’ll share those below:

This functionality is available using the "Create Record" Salesforce action.

Here's a guide for setting up a Zap to create a person account:
1. Make sure you have enabled person accounts in Salesforce
2. In the action step of your Zap, select Salesforce and Create Record
3. In the set up action step, select "Account" as the Salesforce object
4. For the Record Type field, select the desired account type ie. "Person Account"
5. Complete the rest of your Zap

Don’t hesitate to get in touch if things aren’t working like you expect, or if you run into any other trouble. We’re always here and happy to help!

Hope this helps! 🤗