Best answer

all my instagram for business accounts not being listed

• 21 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I manage my clients instagram for business profiles and have full admin access to them. However, when  try to create Zap for auto posting, Zapier only lists half of them and the remaining don’t show and hence can’t create Zaps for them. Please help.

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 20 August 2020, 15:01

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Needhelp1 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Needhelp1!

The first thing to check here is whether or not the Instagram for business accounts are connected to a Facebook Page. 

Due to the way Instagram for Business is configured, they require the Instagram for Business account to be connected to a Facebook Page before third-party services like Zapier can access it. 

This guide can walk you through connecting your Instagram for Business account to a Facebook Page:
https://help.instagram.com/570895513091465

If all of Instagram accounts that you’re trying to use are connected to a Facebook Page,  the next thing to check is that you have the required admin permissions for each page, and that Zapier has the required permissions for each page. This guide on connecting Facebook Lead Ads to Zapier has a walk through of how to set up those permissions: What permissions do I need to use Facebook Lead Ads with Zapier

If you’ve tried all of that and still can’t see the pages then the best thing to do is to contact the Support Team using the Get Help form They’ll be able to take a closer look at your Zap and dig into your Instagram and Facebook connections with you to get to the bottom of things. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Danvers 

Thanks for your reply. I have tried all these steps and everything seems to be in order, but still the same issue persists. I have raised it with help desk. lets see when they reply.

Userlevel 1

We are getting the same issue but noone from Help is getting back to us. It will be the difference of whether we can use Loomly and Zapier versus Hootsuite so need this fixed urgently.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Rachel Wright ,

Sorry you are having trouble with your Zap! I see that Owari from Support responded to your ticket on 8/14 and Laura sent you a note on 8/18.

Could you check your Spam folder to see if you have any matches for “Zapier”? We definitely want to make sure you’re receiving our communication!

In the meantime, give your permissions a look to make sure Zapier (on Facebook) has permission to grant 'Access profile and posts from the Instagram account connected to your Page as shown here. This will need to be completed for each page you wish to view in the editor. Once this is updated you'll need to disconnect your Instagram page from the apps page linked here - https://zapier.com/app/connections.

Hoping that helps- please let us know if you’re unable to locate the Support team’s emails!