Question

Airtable Trigger Not Working

Hi! I am setting up a Zap that is triggered by a new or updated record in Airtable. A previous version of this Zap with an identical configuration was working yesterday, but now when I attempt to test my trigger (which is an updated record in a specific view using a Last Modified Time variable) Zapier is telling me that “We couldn't find a record.” I’ve tried troubleshooting this by creating a new view with a new Last Modified Time variable and Zapier couldn’t find new or updated records in that view either… What’s most bizarre about this is that my old Zap (which I moved to the trash this AM to replace with the one I’m building now) was working perfectly based on this trigger!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @skramer 

Good question.

Check the Zapier Status Page: https://status.zapier.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@skramer does the issue you’re running into sound like it matches the error Troy posted above? It looks as though things have been resolved so I would love to know if you’re all set or if you’re if you’re still experiencing issues here. Let us know!