Best answer

Airtable to Quickbooks Receipt - Payment Method not Importing

• 10 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

I’ve successfully created a Zap to Create a Receipt in QB from a New Record in Airtable, but I can’t figure out how to populate the “Payment Method” in QB (several options such as Cash, Check, Billpay, etc.) even though I have the identical information in a field in Airtable.  When I select the field in AT to populate the field in the new QB record, it doesn’t recognize it and leaves the “Payment Method” blank.  I’m wondering if I have to use the “Payment Method Codes” that are in QB instead of the “text” coming from Airtable.  Any suggestions? 

Thanks,

Dave

UPDATE - SOLVED:  Probably not the ideal solution, but as a workaround, I created a formula field in Airtable to change the “Method of Payment” (text) in AT to the corresponding (Payment Method” code (numeric) in QB.  I then matched that new code field to the “Payment Method” field in the QB action in the ZAP and that worked.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 12 September 2020, 00:55

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @KUDU Admin!

It sounds like you found a workaround, but if you’re looking to do things in a more straightforward manner, you could check out our Formatter app (specifically Lookup Tables). That might be a tidier way to approach this :)

Userlevel 2

Hi @KUDU Admin!

It sounds like you found a workaround, but if you’re looking to do things in a more straightforward manner, you could check out our Formatter app (specifically Lookup Tables). That might be a tidier way to approach this :)

Thanks nicksimard, that is what tech support recommended as well.