Question

Airtable to Quickbooks invoice

• 20 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am trying to setup a zap that sends airtable data to quickbooks to create an invoice. However I keep getting this error:

However the number I am providing is clearly a positive number and does not have a minus in front of it. Anyone have any ideas how to correct this?

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Han_26 

Please provide a screenshot of the value being provided, thanks.

If the issue persists, you could use a Formatter > Math > Spreadsheet Style Formula step to get the Absolute Value of the number to ensure it’s positive.

• ABS(number): Returns the absolute value of a number
Userlevel 1

Hi Troy,

here is a screenshot from airtbale:

And here is the Zapier screenshot:

Thanks,

Hannah

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Han_26 

Make sure there are no other Zaps step settings involved that could be impacting the value to make it negative.

Try the ABS() [absolute] step to see if that resolves the issue, which would also be done as another Formula field in Airtable.

If the issue persists, might be worth opening a ticket with Zapier Support to have them investigate further: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Han_26!

If you click on this in the Zap…

… you’ll be taken to this page:

As a test, can you try typing .0 after the mapped field in there and testing that to see if it works? 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Han_26!

If you click on this in the Zap…

… you’ll be taken to this page:

As a test, can you try typing .0 after the mapped field in there and testing that to see if it works? 

Hi, I tried this, unfortunately, it didn’t work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Han_26 

Can you share screenshots of the rest of the create invoice mapping? 
Are you setting the rate? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @Han_26, hope you’re well, I just wanted to check in here!

Were you able to get things sorted here, or can we still help out?