Best answer

Adding Websites to Evernote

• 16 April 2020
  • 1 reply

I often have a lot of tabs open in Chrome (on my Mac). I want to copy their full content to Evernote. I use the Evernote Web Clipper in Chrome to do this manually, choosing each time on each tab to add full content to Evernote.

I would like to automate this. Can Zapier do so for all the tabs in a given window of Chrome?

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 17 April 2020, 19:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

I don’t think something like that will be possible with Zapier, but there are some other tools out there that might help you out with that. In the Evernote forum, someone mentions a couple of options: https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/117240-save-multiple-bookmarks-or-pages/

If you’re on a Mac you could look at an app called Keyboard Maestro. It allows you to set up workflows that simulate things like keystrokes, opening URLs, clicking on parts of your screen, etc. The Evernote web clipper can use a keyboard shortcut to open it, another to select full page, then click enter to save the clip and in Chrome you could use Option + Command + right arrow key to move through the tabs.

Or another tool called Alfred, coupled with Apple Script (again, if you’re on a Mac) could work as well. All of that would be beyond the scope of what we’d be able to help with, but the forums for those third-party apps are a great place to ask questions. 

Hope that helps!