Best answer

Adding GotoWebinar Registrants through Google Sheets for a paid Webinar

I’m having an issue adding registrants to a paid GotoWebinar through Google Sheets. If the GotoWebinar is free the registrant is added without issue, but not when it’s a paid Webinar. I am receiving:

400 Error: Payment info not available for paid webinar

I am unable to see any fields that require payment info, but maybe i’m missing something?…. 

Please Help!

Best Regards

icon

Best answer by steph.n 3 February 2021, 21:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Bananero ,

Thanks for reaching out- sorry you are running into this issue! 

To help us troubleshoot could you send us a screenshot of your configuration (be sure to obfuscate any personal information)? 

Will be on the lookout for your response so that we may dig deeper!

Same problem here, is there any solution?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @TIIUNDER there isn’t currently a known issue around this but as you and @Bananero both described the same problem, I’m going to escalate your question to the Support Team so that they can take a look. Someone will be in touch via email as soon as possible. 

@Bananero would you like me to create a support ticket for you as well, or were you able to resolve this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey all, an update from our Support team is that this is now a feature request. If you would like to be added to upvote this feature, please respond back to this topic and we’ll get you added. Thanks!