Question

Adding campaigns to zap between woobox and mailerlite

• 11 April 2020
  • 5 replies

How can I add campaigns to the zap I created between woobox and mailerlite?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey Elle, 

Would you mind sharing a bit more info on what you have set up and what you’re hoping to do here so I can make sure we can answer your question.

Thanks!

Andy

Hello

I set up a zap to move subscribers from one Woobox campaign to Mailerlite. So this has been set up for one campaign on Woobox.

I have a few other campaigns running on Woobox to give away coupons and collect subs.

How do I now use this zap to move subs from the other campaigns to Mailerlite: https://zapier.com/apps/woobox/integrations/mailerlite

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have to say that I’m not too familiar with Woobox, but from the looks of it you can just duplicate your zap, and reconfigure for your other campaigns?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Elle! Did @Saastronomical’s suggestion to copy the Zap work for you? Were you able to then change the trigger settings so that it works for your other campaigns?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Elle!

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you’d managed to get things working, or whether you could still use some help here. Please let us know :)