Best answer

Adding a Blackdiamond integration?

• 10 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello - A client of mine, who is considering using Zapier to migrate data between various applications, is curious if Zapier would think about adding Blackdiamond as an app? Blackdiamond is financial planning software, which houses client account information. They would like to migrate information directly Blackdiamond to Salesforce. Pretty sure i can configure it so that we can Zap data from excel fields into Salesforce fairly easily, but it would be nice to Zap directly from Blackdiamond into Salesforce. Please let me know your thoughts, as this client is likely to purchase Zapier for an organization of 30 people. Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 12 June 2020, 18:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @joemetcalf!

Most new Zapier integrations are actually built by the companies/teams that created the apps themselves. Here’s how new services typically get added to Zapier: Request to add a new app to Zapier

Since you’re already a customer with Black Diamond, you also might encourage their team to add their app to Zapier via our developer platform: https://zapier.com/platform 

Userlevel 1

Hi Danvers - We chatted with Black Diamond, and they are not interested in doing the build out. We received an estimate from a developer to do a direct Black Diamond => Salesforce integration, but we feel we could use Zapier for more than just a two-way integration. Do you know if Zapier has a developer team who would be interested in giving us a bid on doing this build out for us? Thanks! Joe

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @joemetcalf ! Hopping in for Danvers and tagging in one of our gurus @ikbelkirasan to see if they could possibly assist!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for the mention, @Liz_Roberts :)

Hi @joemetcalf, if you’re still looking for a developer to take care of building this integration for you, feel free to reach out to me via email info@norapps.net or visit https://zapier.norapps.net

Did you ever build a Black Diamond interface??