Best answer

Add date/time to Jobber when appointment is booked in Acuity Scheduling?

• 27 April 2021
  • 3 replies

I am currently using Jobber and Acuity scheduling and was wondering if it’s possible for me to add a date/time to jobber once someone has booked an appointment with acuity. I currently am only able to send the client information once an appointment has been scheduled but can’t figure out how to zap the start time and end time over to the jobber calendar. Hopefully someone can help

icon

Best answer by SamB 14 September 2021, 14:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Jace 

Jobber doesn’t have a Zapier action to create calendar events. They just have the below. 
While you may be able to leverage the Jobber API, it is not publicly available online so you will have to reach out to Jobber support and they may or may not release it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @Jace, hope you’re well, I just wanted to check in here!

Were you able to find the information you needed with the help from GetUWired, or can we still help here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here as discovered that there’s an existing feature request for a Create/Update Calendar Event action to be added to the Jobber integration, which would allow the date/time of events to be updated in Jobber. I’ve added @Jace’s vote for that action so we can keep track of user interest and notify them as soon as it’s added. 

For anyone who finds this closed thread and wants to get added to the feature request I’d recommend reaching out via the Get Help form to get your vote added to that feature request. :)