Best answer

activecampaign + zapier

• 1 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I would like to connect my Riddle quiz tool with a certain form ( double optin process) in ActiveCampaign. Where/ at what point during the setup in Zapier can I choose the subscription process to which the Riddle user will be sent to in ActiveCampaign? As far as I can see I can only select a “list” or an “automation” but not a “form” (subscription process). The subscriber is being listed in a certain contact list in AC but has not undergone the double optin process.

thanks for your help

Veronika

icon

Best answer by PaulKortman 2 June 2020, 00:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Veronika Ko Well I’m shocked, but the Active Campaign integration with Zapier does not have a setting for enabling double opt-in. 

You could add them to an automation that emails asking for permission to email them, if they click the link then you can add a tag to the user/move them to a list that is opted in. Most of that would be done within the Active Campaign Automations function, just adding the contact initially would be done with Zapier. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Veronika Ko! Paul is right - it’s not currently possible to sue double opt-in with the ActiveCampaign Zapier integration. 

We do have a feature request open for this and I’ve added you as an interested user. This lets the ActiveCampaign team know how many folks would like to see this addition and also means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update.

Userlevel 1

Thank you!!