Best answer

Account Email Issue - Can't Change Email Address Associated with Account

• 3 February 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I have an issue with not receiving Zapier's email that is meant to be sent to me with a link so I can click on it to change my user account email address. This is a strange issue because I receive the Zapier newsletter and other zapier notifications. But this email that is supposedly sent so I can change my account email never arrives. I have tried many times. I sent an email to support but still awaiting a reply. Not having a number to call and no reply yet to the the support ticket just has me feeling helpless 😞 I urgently need to make this update. If someone could reach out to assist this will be great. Thank you

icon

Best answer by steph.n 29 April 2020, 18:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @mollynolly

That sucks! Depending when you opened your ticket it can take Zapier 24-48 hours to reply. Nevertheless I’ve flagged this to the Zapier Community Team who should be able to tell you the status of that ticket and gets things moving along for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @mollynolly I can see that one of our Customer Champions has been in touch and was able to help you out with this one. I'm sorry that you had the trouble, but I'm glad that you were able to get it sorted!

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

It looks like I have the same problem as @mollynolly ! When I enter the desired email address it now returns an error message "trying too often...". Can someone please help me solve this?

I'm in the same boat as @SparkMeter. I waited overnight (almost 24 hr) then tried changing the account email again, and got the same message "trying too often". It's getting ridiculous. I don't have time to wait days to make this simple change. What can I do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @SparkMeter, I have escalated your request by sending you a support ticket. Please respond to it when you get the chance so we may better assist you with the reported issue. Thanks!

Hello @John, I saw you had sent a support ticket. I found it and have responded there to better assist you.

Thank you both!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @SparkMeter and @John - We appreciate your patience. You may have noticed that on or around April 7th, you received communication from us regarding this bug. It looks like it’s been resolved. If you continue experience any troubles with this issue, please let us know. Thank you!