Question

422-> [ValidationError]: validation.exists_for_user;

• 21 August 2020
  • 5 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

We have been having this error pop up when integrating with KW Command

422-> [ValidationError]: validation.exists_for_user;

We have gone over all of our formatting and have not found an issue and even went to far as to reformat everything with zapier text functions to make sure they are correct. Any ideas on what else could be causing it would be appreciated. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @thechasegroup ,

Thanks for reaching out- so sorry you’re running into this error! I see that Tyler in Support is working with you on this and has reached out with some follow up questions to troubleshoot. I will let them continue to dig in and get you squared away!

Userlevel 1

I’m having the same issue. Has a solution been found that could be shared with me please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @thechasegroup and @AndrewSt - Could you give the workaround a try?

Your form responses should be compiled into a Google Sheet. Here's an article that should guide you in saving your form responses into a sheet: https://support.google.com/docs/answer/2917686

Once you are able to set up your response sheet, you can use the "New Spreadsheet Row" trigger in Google Sheets. When someone responds to your Google form, their responses will be saved into the google sheet and add a new row which will, in turn, trigger the Zap.

Can you give that a shot? Let me know if it works! :)

Userlevel 1

Hi Steph.N,

I’m not sure this will do what I’m trying to accomplish. My goal is to have my webform website contact form and lead generation form submission added directly to me KW Command as leads. I’m not seeing how going to a Google sheet will do this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Steph.N,

I’m not sure this will do what I’m trying to accomplish. My goal is to have my webform website contact form and lead generation form submission added directly to me KW Command as leads. I’m not seeing how going to a Google sheet will do this.

This workaround presented is to ensure that your trigger will continue on in the Zap so you can use your Webform contact form to be added into KW Command. By using Google Sheets, you will achieve your desired outcome even if it’s not direct.