Best answer

409 error

• 15 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello,  I have been trying to connect our Formidable Forms Pro to Zapier and am getting this error:

Got 409 calling POST http://www.123strippers.com/frm-api/v1/subscribe, expected 2xx.

The app connected successfully but for some reason, it’s unable to retrieve an entry. I have created entries to test this out and still getting the same issue. Please help

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 18 May 2020, 16:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @bedadacorp ,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry you are running into this error. 

I see that Jamie in Support has added you as an impacted user as this appears to be a current bug. This does three things:

- Raises this issue with the app’s development team
- Allows us to track the issue and how many users are affected
- Reminds us to update you once this is resolved

Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA on when this will be resolved, but we'll email you once the status of the bug changes. Also, we've found that it helps when our partners also hear from their customers. If you've got the time, try reaching out to Formidable Forms as well 👍

As a workaround, Jamie recommend turning the Zap ON and submitting a live data test that triggers the Zap. Let us know if that workaround did the trick!