Best answer

401 authentication failed error when connecting to Revue

Userlevel 1

Can anyone tell me why I keep getting this error when trying to connect to my Revue account?

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 March 2022, 11:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

115 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jousefmrd 

Try using a new/different private browser to connect your Revue app here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Userlevel 1

Hi @jousefmrd 

Try using a new/different private browser to connect your Revue app here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Hey @Troy Tessalone!

I tried this using Safari and a private browser and I get the same problem. Any other workaround you have in mind? :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jousefmrd 

Try opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I get the same error, only seems to have started happening about a week ago

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @jousefmrd and @Peter M, welcome to the Community! :)

@jousefmrd, it appears our Support team identified that you’re being affected by a bug with the Revue integration and added you to the list of affected users.

@Peter M, I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that bug report as well. 

I don’t have an estimate as to when the issue will be resolved but we’ll be sure to send you an email notification as soon as it is!

Hey @SamB! I’m also experiencing the same issue. Can you please add me to your list and let me know when the issue has been fixed? 

Really appreciate it. Merry Christmas :gift:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @dbustac! Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Of course, I’ve got you added to the list of impacted users. We’ll be sure to let you know as soon as we know more.

Happy Holidays to you as well! ✨

Hey @christina.d / @SamB , my account also has this issue. 

Hi Christina! I’m also being impacted by this, unfortunately. Can you please add me to the list as well? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for your comment, @apvarun and @brianne2k. I’ve got you both added to that report!

hi @christina.d! Could I please be added as well? I’m having the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jayclouse!

I’ve added you to the list of impacted users.

Hi @christina.d. Could I please be added as well, I’m having the same issue. Thanks!

@christina.d could you please add me to the list of impacted users as well? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @emmacaton and @volo!

I’ve added you both as affected users on this issue, thanks!

Please also add me to this.

Thanks

Hey guys! Same issue here. Please add me to the list as well.

Also, happy New Year everyone! 

Hey @christina.d / @SamB , my account also has this issue. Can you please add me to your list? Thanks!

Hey @christina.d / @SamB - I’m also running into this issue. Can you please alert me when this has been fixed?

Hi @christina.d and @SamB, I am also having this issue. Can I be added to the list as well? Thanks

I’m also affected by this - please add me to the list.

I also happen to have the same issue.@christina.d and @SamB , I would also like to be informed when the issue is fixed.

Same here. I also happen to have the same issue.@christina.d and @SamB , I would also like to be informed when the issue is fixed.

I am also facing the same issue @christina.d 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks so much for your patience @ColinBoyle, @rayalez, @Marco Besier, @Ty S, @nfte_co, @peter123, @shermix, @imagepunk, and @Based Realist

I’ve got all of you added to the listed of impacted users. While we don’t have any updates on a fix, we’ll be sure to keep you all in the loop once we do. We’ll also post here in the thread. 🙂