How a one-woman nonprofit used automation to help deliver thousands of meals to people in need

• 23 November 2020
  • 1 reply
How a one-woman nonprofit used automation to help deliver thousands of meals to people in need
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Zapier Staff
  • 4 replies

Hi there, it’s Deb from the Zapier blog. It’s Thanksgiving week, and it’s gonna be a tough one for almost everyone. I’m feeling especially grateful this year that I’ll be able to spend time with my husband, kids, and dog; that we’re all healthy; and that we can have a meal all together.

Lots of folks aren’t as lucky—and not just at Thanksgiving. At the beginning of the pandemic, Rhiannon Menn was looking for a way to support the families in her community while still following stay-at-home orders and keeping her family safe. She decided to deliver meals to local moms who were struggling. 

From there, thousands of other volunteers joined in to help—and now her nonprofit, Lasagna Love, is delivering meals to families all over the country. In order to scale, Rhiannon used Zapier to automate a lot of the tedious work. Learn more about Rhiannon, Lasagna Love, and Zapier here:

How a one-woman nonprofit scaled to deliver thousands of meals to people in need

We have lots of other customers using automation to do good. Do you know anyone else? Let me know in the comments, and we might be able to feature them on the Zapier blog!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Great article - thanks for sharing @deb!