Question

Squarespace eCommerce Purchase connect Email Parser Zap to Flodesk

• 4 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Looking for assistance in how to Zap a Squarespace post-purchase workflow from Flodesk.

I have set-up a mailbox in email parser zap - but emails are not forwarding that come from my squarespace store to that mailbox. Instead it forwarded a contact for submission this morning instead. Odd! 

I consider myself fairly techy to figure this out, but am having no luck. If there is any work arounds besides this one, I’m open to them - I want to be able to only link 1 product in my store to this zap workflow in Flodesk, not every purchase.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! This just sounds like there’s something going wrong with your set-up. Can you send a screenshot so we can help you identify what might be going wrong here?

Userlevel 1

Hey! Thanks so much for your response! 

I’ve screenshot my fwd. rule from may mac mail app, as well as the mailbox I set up in the email parser. In squarespace there is no where (that I am aware of) to “group” email just this product to email parser...I am upgrading to the advanced commerce plan though, so maybe there is a function where you can add additional emails to senders when someone purchases something?

I’ll note - the screenshot you’ll see of the mailbox in the email parser I manually fwd. that from my mac mail to see if it would work. The contact form that got sent through the following day, fwd. 9 hours after it was received in my mac. mail. I tested a purchase in my store, it never fwd. ***if this does end up working, is there a way that it doesn't take 9 hours to fwd. to the parser? 

Hopefully this explanation helps a bit :) I appreciate your help.

Mac Mail FWD. Rule.

Mailbox Parser Set-up

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@stephanie 

Sorry we missed your reply. Did you get this sorted?