Best answer

Email parser by Zapier "no action available"

• 24 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to create a zap using the email parser as a step in the flow. However, when I try to select “Email Parser by Zapier” in the app selection tool it says “No action available”.

I’ve set up my parser template, configured the first step with the mailbox to receive email, and tested the trigger. But when I try to add the Email Parser as the second step I get the “No action available” message.

Am I missing something? 

I appreciate y’all’s help!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 5 August 2021, 16:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 1

This is what I’m seeing:

Userlevel 1

Never mind. I figured it out.

Thanks!

I am having this same situation with Honeybook. Can you say how you figured it out? @CEUEspresso 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @cmgranahan!

If you’re trying to set up a Zap action, search for an app and see ‘No actions available’, it means that that app only has triggers in Zapier. If you look at the Honeybook app information page, you can see that there are 4 triggers you can use, but no actions. I hope that’s clear!

Userlevel 1

When I tried setting mine up the first part of the first step was to receive the new email. For some reason, after I submitted that first part and attached my Parser account and Parser email address, the system was taking forever to move on to the next part of the Parser step. I came back to it later, but I didn’t realize that the parsing itself still needed to be done in that first step so I created a second step and tried to attach the Parser app but it gave me that error. 

Eventually I figured it out and went back to the first step and discovered I needed to parse the email there.