Best answer

Combining three parsed emails into one digest

• 24 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I’ve set up Email Parser by Zapier with three mailboxes to process three different daily emails. What I would like to do is to create a single digest from them, triggered daily, like so:

• Data from email source A
  • Data from email source B
  • Data from email source C

I tried to set this up in a multistep Zap, but it looks like I can’t use the Parser (a) to access emails in more than one of its own mailboxes, and (b) in more than one step (which makes sense).

Any ideas on the best workflow to achieve that result? If it can’t be done easily with Digest by Zapier, I suppose I could simply append the data to a Google Doc and then manually extract it on a daily basis (yuck).

Thanks for any suggestions!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 27 July 2020, 13:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @john-jack! Digest by Zapier can definitely help you out here. 

You’d need first need a Zap for each of the emails. That Zap would look something like this

1. Email Parser - New Email
  2. Digest by Zapier - Append Entry and Schedule digest

From what you’re trying to do it sounds like you’d be best selecting the option to release the digest manually. You can then set up another Zap that triggers at a specific time (ie using Schedule by Zapier) and then releases the digest and sends it to where you want it to go. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi

You can write your daily emails in HTML coded structure and use lookup table to carryout whole process in one zap