Best answer

Shopify - Order Management System - Dropbox

• 20 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

I was hoping for some advice.

I am using Shopify for my clothing brand and have numerous designs going on to numerous garments.

Shopify - OMS (the order management system my print supplier uses),

All my artwork and jog files are in Dropbox.

Is it easy to connect these all and populate the correct fields in OMS?

Should I be creating a SKU code for each separate design and then creating a Dropbox folder for each SKU code?

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated…

I am a newby with Zapier but I have a database creation background in the past but I need a pointer in the right direction.

Thanks

Russell

icon

Best answer by christina.d 29 April 2022, 01:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @RussellAWithers ,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Your workflow sounds entirely possible but as I see you are working with Support on this, I will let them dive in to make sure your Zap is set up just right.

I’ll be on the lookout for their response and circle back to this thread once I see it come through to share with the community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @RussellAWithers!

I'm checking in with you here, since I don’t see a response to the message that our Support team had sent you. Have you managed to resolve things or did you still need help here? Please let us know :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there! I wanted to pop in with one of the example zaps shared in the support ticket in case it’s useful!

1. Trigger (Shopify): New Order
- When you receive a new order in Shopify

2. Action (Google Sheets): Create Spreadsheet Row
- Create a new row using the information received from the Order

3. Action (Dropbox): Find Folder
- Take the information from the order to run a search for the matching artwork folder

4. Action (Dropbox): Find File
- Within that folder, grab the specific file containing the artwork

5. Action (Custom Gateway OMS): Create Order
- Create an Order using the information from Shopify and Dropbox