Best answer

Zapier webhook not working????

• 7 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Screenshot 2020-03-07 at 12.40.14.pngScreenshot 2020-03-07 at 12.40.37.pngHi there i have pretty much copied this video to the letter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIbSEa6KqYI but however i am getting this error “The app returned “ValidationError: Validation Failure”. This usually happens when your Zap is missing a required field or a field value isn’t in a recognized format.”

i have followed the video to the letter and for no apparent reason i can see his is working and mine isnt.

has any one any idea why this is happening

icon

Best answer by Paulharr1983 10 March 2020, 10:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Paulharr1983 I've moved this to the Developer Discussion section of the Community as it's a more technical question.

I wonder if it's worth asking the author of the video if they have any tips or know of common reasons why the webhook might hit an error?

Userlevel 1

It's ok, it's been fixed. I went through postman and found out that the multi reference fields in webflow don't update so when I changed its name, the webhooks weren't finding it. All sorted now though cheers Paul