Best answer

Warning -- ISO-8601 Date/Time Format

• 9 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello Experts, 

while launching my application to Zapier market place, i am getting this warnings on all my zap triggers, Looking for someone who can help 

Here are the details: 

ISO-8601 Date/Time Format in Zap History

To ensure Zapier can correctly parse dates and times, you should always use ISO-8601 format to represent dates or times. Timezone info should also be present if it contains time.

Unlike D023, this check validates the data in the Zap History instead of static samples.

✘ examples of an incorrect implementation:

01 Aug 2019
01 Aug 2019 06:50:30
2019-08-01T06:50:30

✔ examples of a correct implementation:

2019-08-01
2019-08-01T06:50:30-0500
icon

Best answer by SamB 15 December 2021, 12:38

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @maro_integrations

It seems you’ve also reached out to our Support Team about this and they’re helping you with this. If you have further questions you can reply on that email thread directly. :)

Hey SamB, i am still looking for the answer to the above

can you please assist

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @maro_integrations!

Were you able to check out the response from our support team? It looks like they responded to your email on September 9th with a recommendation. If you haven’t come across it yet, I’d suggest checking your Spam folder or searching your inbox for “@zapier”. I hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to circle back in here to share our Support Team’s suggestion to @maro_integrations in case it’s helpful to anyone that may be running into a similar date format warning:

“To resolve this, you'll need to update the code for the trigger so that the date fields are returned in ISO-8601 format.

You can find out more about the accepted formats for date and time fields here: