Best answer

User is not defined

• 15 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Hey guys when I replicate the same call from Postman as a call in a private app, after successfully authenticating my account, I am getting this weird error.  Has anyone see this order understand it?

Original docs here https://docs.monday.vc/#talent for the search talent method.

icon

Best answer by steph.n 30 May 2020, 01:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @robweidner, it’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. That's great that you were able to get in touch with Rob and Katie from Zapier Support. We think the solution mentioned would be worth sharing to the rest of the community so here it is:

Digging into this a bit, it looks like this is actually unrelated to the Collection ID, and instead is being caused by the hyphens within your authData code. We've seen this come up with the Visual Builder before, and it's specifically related to dot notation.

To get around this, can you change all references to authData containing "X-User-Email" and "X-User-Token" in your code so that instead, they use bracket notation, and look more like this?

'X-USER-EMAIL': bundle.authData['X-User-Email']
'X-USER-TOKEN': bundle.authData['X-User-Token']

It looks like you're including those both in the headers and in the params here: https://zapier.com/app/developer/app/97388/version/1.0.0/actions/searches/search_talent/api, so please make sure to change them in both places!

Please let me know once you've changed those, and we can give this another try to see if that fixed this for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Rob,

Looks like you’ve got a great conversation going with our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that thread :)

If there's any way you could update this thread once your issue has been resolved, we’d very much appreciate it! Then, anyone who comes across the thread can benefit from the answer.

Thanks!