Best answer

to get started for hosting an app on zapier app store

• 2 June 2020
  • 2 replies

I want to host my application to zapier app store,I was going through developer docs and have some few basic confusion

docs are referring “create integrations”, are integration and app both same? 

i understand that using zapier platform we can integrate two apps, but is there any component for viewing/showing data over UI?

what is the simplest way to create and deploy an app on zapier app store for users, any helpful docs or links would be appreciable.

Thanks in advance for clarifying my doubts :-) 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 8 June 2020, 16:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

@pankaj Were you able to get you application built for the Zapier store?  I have helped many app vendors do this as either public or private zapier apps.  Let me know if you want to discuss.

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @pankaj!

When we talk about an integration, we mean an app integration, in other words adding an app to Zapier. 

i understand that using zapier platform we can integrate two apps

It might help if you think about connecting two apps using Zapier as a workflow, rather than an integration. The apps have an integration with Zapier, which you can use to build workflows (Zaps) that allows you to pass information between the apps. 

As for a guide, the best place to start is this page in the platform developer docs: How to Build

I hope that helps!