Best answer

Stripe Connect

• 24 July 2020
  • 3 replies

I need to connect a form to a Stripe account to make a subaccount via Stripe's Connect API.

I can easily add a Stripe account here, I just need to now interact with Stripe to make the Connect account.

I think I need a custom workflow, and I'm not sure where to look to find out how to manually integrate with an API.

Thoughts? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by ikbelkirasan 25 July 2020, 00:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MC-Presence - I’d start by looking into the Stripe Connect API documentation on how to create an account. You can find it here.

You could create a custom integration that runs on Zapier Platform or just use a Code by Zapier step to call this API endpoint.

However, if you’re looking for a developer to build this for you, feel free to contact me via email info@norapps.net or visit https://zapier.norapps.net

@ikbelkirasan I’ve already combed through the Strip docs and know what I need to pass.

I’ll read through Code by Zapier to see if that’ll do the trick. With multi-step zaps, I’m wondering if subsequent steps can be triggered via API responses, for instance, use Paths to do something like if API response is 200 and returns value, then pass that value to the next step. Maybe I don’t need Paths. 

Thanks for the suggestion.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MC-Presence You could use fetch in a JavaScript code step to call Stripe then depending on the response set the output value.

If you just want to decide if the zap should continue with the subsequent steps, you probably wouldn’t need to use paths. A simple filter step would do just fine. However, if anything more complex then paths will definitely help.

I hope this helps!