Question

Platform Zapier - API - OAuth

• 1 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I would like to connect to vincere api

via the Zapier Platform - any guidance would be great.

https://api.vincere.io/documentation.html#section/Calling-the-Vincere-APIv2

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @sp2222! Thanks for reaching out in the community. We definitely want to be as helpful as possible!

Are you able to elaborate a bit more on what you’re looking to accomplish with Vincere and Zapier? Sometimes it helps to explain it in terms of "When this happens in [blank] app, do that in [blank] app."

I did see there’s a Vincere app you can check out here: https://zapier.com/apps/vincere/integrations

I’ll also pop some resources below that may be useful if you’re just getting started with Zapier:

I hope this helps get you started and we’re excited to see what zaps you’re able to build! ⚡️

Userlevel 1

Hi Cristina

Thanks but the standard integrations won’t work for me which is why i need to use the zapier platform and build my own integration

2 things i need to do

1. scheduled weekly email to all people who have jobs upcoming.
    1. this would pull from the jobs endpoints and candidates endpoints
  2. be alerted when candidate documents are uploaded.

i dont really hae much exp with OAuth APIs so would appreciate the guidance on how to set up in the platform tool.

I have already got the following from Vincere

. Tenant Id, App Id, API Key, Client Id, and have provided them with the Zapier Redirect Url

is there anything else i need?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @sp2222,

We have two sets of documentation on implementing apps with oauth depending on whether you’re building an app in Visual Builder (also called Zapier Platform UI) or via CLI

Do you want to give those a try and see how they work? Let us know if you have any questions!