Best answer

Need help setting up a Zap with my companies Back-Office tool...

• 22 April 2020
  • 2 replies

I want to set up a zap for my companies back-office tool - we have clients that submit domain names to us for Appraisals & for brokerage - Currently every time I want to check to see if a new name has been submitted i need to manually log into the back office (which is on a VPN) and refresh the page to see if any new domain names have been submitted to us for appraisal or brokerage.

We do have an API so there must be an automated way for me to get a zap or notification via text or email every time a new domain name has been submitted instead of manually checking. Can you please help?

Please any and all help would be greatly appreciated

Sincerely,

Jason

Edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please don’t include personal/private information in your posts. 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 23 April 2020, 12:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @TheDomainBaron ,

That sounds like you could just use a webhook call if your API has an exposed webhook. Could you tell more about this API?

Let me know if you need any help

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @TheDomainBaron!

If you’d like to have a go at building your own Zapier integration, the best place to start is our Developer Platform, which has plenty of guides on how to get started. 🙂

If you’re interested in hiring someone to build it for you, then the best place to do that is the Work Offered category.