Question

Integration logo invalid error

• 20 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello,

I’m in the process of submitting my new Integration to be published but I am having trouble uploading our logo. The images I’m using are 256px x 256px .PNG files. No matter which image I select, wether it’s our official logo or a random 256 x 256 logo from the internet, I get the same error message: 

Please upload a valid image. The uploaded image was either in the incorrect format or corrupted.

Any suggestions? Can I submit an app logo at a later date, I really would prefer to just start the publishing process without this

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Not sure this is the issue, but could it be an issue with transparency? Try exporting the file with a transparent background set.

You’ll need a logo before requesting publishing. Zapier can’t publish without it.

Here is the logo that I’m trying to use for reference. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Odd. I’m able to upload that logo and not getting warnings on it, so the issue may not be the asset itself.

Are you able to get this far? 

Odd. I’m able to upload that logo and not getting warnings on it, so the issue may not be the asset itself.

Are you able to get this far? 

Hmm that is strange. I’m able to “attach” the image, but when I hit “Update” at the bottom, I receive the error message. I’ve attached an image showing what I see

Hey Zane, 

I was able to upload the logo finally. I had to use another machine running Chrome in order for it to successfully accept the image. Previously I was using Chrome on a Macbook Pro, but that wasn’t working.

I’m not sure if the issue is with Chrome (specifically the MacOS version of Chrome) or what happened, but this is resolved now. Thanks for uploading the logo yourself in order to test it out as that is what led me to try out another machine. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Glad you got it working. Sorry that was such a hassle. We’ll keep an eye out for others with that issue. Super weird. My test here was also on a MBP with Chrome… so the issue is something more narrow.