Best answer

integrating new app with zapier via cli : validation errors

• 13 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

i’m trying to integrate my app into zapier. i use cli to do it. iam working with the sample demo project recommended by zapier ( https://github.com/zapier/zapier-platform-example-app-github.git ).

when i run

zapier validate

there are lot of errors arising , one among those error is below

i checked in the doc link, and i see below detail. iam not sure how to fix this error via cli. Please let me know how to fix this error via cli

Few of the errors are in below screenshot, is it possible to fix all these errors via cli itself?

icon

Best answer by ikbelkirasan 13 April 2020, 17:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@divine - If you’re developing a private app, you can just disregard those warnings. You can go ahead and run zapier push to upload your app. Otherwise, if you intend to make it public, you would probably get better support by asking Zapier Support.

Userlevel 1

@ikbelkirasan  thanks i have fixed few errors. but 6 more.

iam not sure what is connectedAccount. iam using cli,

how to setup this account?

Below error, says must have 3users with live zaps. How to setup this?

What does “users” mean here? What is the difference between “account” and “user”? i’m using cli.

What does it mean by “doesn’t have a zap”? i thought we can create zap only after publishing the application into zapier. Please help me on this, iam using cli

Userlevel 1

@Saastronomical zapier validate and zapier test both will output the validation result. my previous comment to you does not have accurate detail.

Userlevel 1

@Saastronomical only during zapier validate these errors will be displayed. during zapier build or zapier test these errors will not be displayed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @divine - Just go to your app dashboard and edit the description, homepage URL, logo, role..etc to remove those errors.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! Just want to double-check here. Are you getting the same errors when using “zapier build”  or “zapier test” or is this only with “zapier validate”?