Best answer

Input field problem with children fields

• 26 February 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

I have a problem with children fields output in create action event. In our system we have one field which is an object with three values so I have decided to use children for this. But when I want to add this field to request body I will get something strange from bundle.inputData. The 1st screenshot is log when input fields are created 2nd is UI of that field and 3rd is log from bundle.inputData. currency_id field and base_value should be pushed in that cf_multiple)currencies array and as you can see base_value is there. but the currency_id is not. Can somebody help me with this strange behavior? Currency_id field is dynamic dropdown. Can this be a problem?

Screenshot 2020-02-26 at 08.42.56.pngScreenshot 2020-02-25 at 14.41.45.pngScreenshot 2020-02-25 at 14.39.31.png

icon

Best answer by Danvers 28 February 2020, 11:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @MilanCSK! It looks like you're talking to our developer support team via email about this one, they'll be in the best position to help you with this as they can see more of what's going on 'behind the scenes'.