Question

In Test Setup saw error : Request Failed

Userlevel 1

Hi
I try to integrate my app with zapier. When I was trying is saw the error :  Request Failed.
My application used OAuth 2.0 authentication. I tried to use OAuth V2 but there is one condition about grant type and my application used implicit grant type. As mention in zapier documentation I used Session Auth because my application used implicit grant type.
and it saw :

Please help me on this!!!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey @Harshida 👋

To get more details about what went wrong with the authentication, try check the Monitoring tab after testing it to get a recent set of logs: https://platform.zapier.com/docs/testing#monitoring 

Once you’ve checked for the error details, if you still need help, please paste the reason for the error and how you’ve got your Session Auth configured screenshots here. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @ikbelkirasan In my app we are using implicit grant_type. Will you help me on because I dont have a secret on my web end.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Harshida - You’ll need to check the Monitoring section to see what went wrong.